PaPeRdOLL: Trophy wife and trophy girlfriend

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Trophy wife and trophy girlfriend

I'm secretly envious of this friend that I know of.

She's been happily married for years, has a loving husband, a decent job, is highly educated, and well-off.

I can understand why guys would find her attractive because I find her attractive too.

She's got this unexplanable factor that makes head turn wherever she goes.

And her husband shares a similar background as her, thus making them the most compatible couple to begin with.

She found her knight in shinning armor at the age of 19.

Well, I'm already late by 2 years and I guess i'll just drag it on for a few more years, or maybe not even get married at all.

This lead to another conversational topic.

Friend : Why don't you ever become a player? You won't ever have to worry abt what you are worrying anymore. Besides you've got what it takes.

Me : I just don't want to do it.

Friend : But don't you see? This is the way the world works. People use each other for their own benefits. It isn't wrong for you to do so either.

Me : I'd rather save myself the trouble and all the heartache.

(Ps. To someone who's reading this, do you recall vaguely that I've once said that I'm not cut out to be a player?)

Back to another note on separate incident,

You've once asked a person not to treat me as a trophy girlfriend

Makes me wonder if you did treat me as one.
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home