I'm sorting my thoughts out a little. Bear with me if you can... if you can't just skip this entry altogether.
So there was this apparent screw up with my scholarship. I was suppose to get it but in the end I didn't and this was due to an administrative error.
So the school allowed me to make another application for a different scholarship. (By right, the semester has already ended, and scholarship applications have already closed.)
My parents, thinking that I had gotten the scholarship money, are accusing me of swallowing up every single cent when I really didn't get it.
Now, they are just making things very hard for me by not providing me with the neccessary documents for this upcoming application.
And I don't have much time to handle all these administrative stuff.
There's been some arrangements at work and I'm suppose to be working full time until school starts. This would mean a full working hours of 10am to 6pm daily with no off days at all or leaves.
So, how am I suppose to make the trip down to school, get everything endorsed and submitted to the various organisations if everything needs to be done during normal office hours of 9 to 5? The required registration period is only availabe during the month of Oct, and school starts on 31 Oct.
I assume, the solution is to take an MC.
Damn, the opportunity cost is 0 income and an additional expenditure of $30 bucks.
So there was this apparent screw up with my scholarship. I was suppose to get it but in the end I didn't and this was due to an administrative error.
So the school allowed me to make another application for a different scholarship. (By right, the semester has already ended, and scholarship applications have already closed.)
My parents, thinking that I had gotten the scholarship money, are accusing me of swallowing up every single cent when I really didn't get it.
Now, they are just making things very hard for me by not providing me with the neccessary documents for this upcoming application.
And I don't have much time to handle all these administrative stuff.
There's been some arrangements at work and I'm suppose to be working full time until school starts. This would mean a full working hours of 10am to 6pm daily with no off days at all or leaves.
So, how am I suppose to make the trip down to school, get everything endorsed and submitted to the various organisations if everything needs to be done during normal office hours of 9 to 5? The required registration period is only availabe during the month of Oct, and school starts on 31 Oct.
I assume, the solution is to take an MC.
Damn, the opportunity cost is 0 income and an additional expenditure of $30 bucks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home