i can't believe this world has got such idiots.
firstly, she told me that she will send in the report to me by wed, but she didn't, she sent it in by fri.
ok, nevermind, I had to sit for SAT on saturaday, so I had only sunday to do the bloody report.
Which I did.. I spent the whole of monday and tues doing the report.
Next, she told me that I can make changes to the report.
Which I did because I had to reconcil the figures for the budget
AND I SENT BACK THE EDITED REPORT WITH A SPECIFIC NOTE TELLING THEM I HAD EDITED WHICH SECTIONS.
and I included the merchandising plans, sales budgets on excel.
SHE DIDN'T EVEN PUT THOSE INTO THE REPORT EVEN THOUGH I HAD MADE REFERENCES TO MY EXCEL SPREADSHEETS.
AND THE WORST MISTAKE?
SHE SUBMITTED THE UNEDITED REPORT TO THE CLIENT
CAN ANYONE BEAT HER LEVEL OR RETARDEDNESS?
AND SO I CALLED HER UP, TOLD HER ABOUT THE ERRORS AND SHE TOLD ME NEVERMIND?!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN NEVERMIND? THE FIGURES ARE WRONG!
NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL, REPRINT, REBIND EVERYTHING, SUBMIT IT MYSELF.
FUCKING RETARDS
firstly, she told me that she will send in the report to me by wed, but she didn't, she sent it in by fri.
ok, nevermind, I had to sit for SAT on saturaday, so I had only sunday to do the bloody report.
Which I did.. I spent the whole of monday and tues doing the report.
Next, she told me that I can make changes to the report.
Which I did because I had to reconcil the figures for the budget
AND I SENT BACK THE EDITED REPORT WITH A SPECIFIC NOTE TELLING THEM I HAD EDITED WHICH SECTIONS.
and I included the merchandising plans, sales budgets on excel.
SHE DIDN'T EVEN PUT THOSE INTO THE REPORT EVEN THOUGH I HAD MADE REFERENCES TO MY EXCEL SPREADSHEETS.
AND THE WORST MISTAKE?
SHE SUBMITTED THE UNEDITED REPORT TO THE CLIENT
CAN ANYONE BEAT HER LEVEL OR RETARDEDNESS?
AND SO I CALLED HER UP, TOLD HER ABOUT THE ERRORS AND SHE TOLD ME NEVERMIND?!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN NEVERMIND? THE FIGURES ARE WRONG!
NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL, REPRINT, REBIND EVERYTHING, SUBMIT IT MYSELF.
FUCKING RETARDS

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home