This is a bad day.
First it was human relations problems at work.
Next, putting up with some insensitive sucker.
I've already said that I'm dead tired (try working 24X7 without any off days) and I haven't eaten for the whole day and my back is killing me.
And then, you yelled at me in public because I wasn't able to walk fast and hence couldn't reach in time.
The reason you yelled at me was because you won't be able to get good seats.
I get the whole fucking idea now. The seats are more important than anything else.
I am treated like a fool for traveling from one end of Singapore to another end of Singapore when I should have just gone back home, have a quiet dinner and rest.
Fucking hell and I told you that I didn't want to stay out late as I had work tomorrow.
Now, do you know what I mean when I scolded you insensitive asshole?
Sucker, thanks for your advice on my photos hoots : It's only photos! *like duh... what's the big whole fucking deal?*
I'm not that blind and dumb.
Bitch
First it was human relations problems at work.
Next, putting up with some insensitive sucker.
I've already said that I'm dead tired (try working 24X7 without any off days) and I haven't eaten for the whole day and my back is killing me.
And then, you yelled at me in public because I wasn't able to walk fast and hence couldn't reach in time.
The reason you yelled at me was because you won't be able to get good seats.
I get the whole fucking idea now. The seats are more important than anything else.
I am treated like a fool for traveling from one end of Singapore to another end of Singapore when I should have just gone back home, have a quiet dinner and rest.
Fucking hell and I told you that I didn't want to stay out late as I had work tomorrow.
Now, do you know what I mean when I scolded you insensitive asshole?
Sucker, thanks for your advice on my photos hoots : It's only photos! *like duh... what's the big whole fucking deal?*
I'm not that blind and dumb.
Bitch

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home