I don't know what to do at times.
I do care but sometimes I'm afraid to express it out.
Simply because I don't know if you are able to accept the way that I show concern.
I am trapped in a mirror of the past.
Seeing memories of how things broke down previously.
Hence, I feared.
Reluctant to step into the mirror and make things right again.
Fearful that my own hands will only bring destruction.
Caught in this emotional hurricane, I stood still.
Just watching.
Just seeing how my life will unfold before me.
---------------------------
Is incompletion better than risking to lose it all?
---------------------------
I don't expect you or anyone to fill up the shoes of another.
I never did.
I need time to rid this anguish in me.
I need time to reflect on the worthy lessons learnt.
I need time to find myself again.
I do care but sometimes I'm afraid to express it out.
Simply because I don't know if you are able to accept the way that I show concern.
I am trapped in a mirror of the past.
Seeing memories of how things broke down previously.
Hence, I feared.
Reluctant to step into the mirror and make things right again.
Fearful that my own hands will only bring destruction.
Caught in this emotional hurricane, I stood still.
Just watching.
Just seeing how my life will unfold before me.
---------------------------
Is incompletion better than risking to lose it all?
---------------------------
I don't expect you or anyone to fill up the shoes of another.
I never did.
I need time to rid this anguish in me.
I need time to reflect on the worthy lessons learnt.
I need time to find myself again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home