My virgin experiences
This is the first time I ran 2.4 km in the last 5 years.
This is the first time I'm taking part in a pageant.
This is the first time I stayed up late till 2 am to watch soccer. (And I still don't understand the fascination of passionate soccer fans even though the guys are cute. I still do not like soccer.) MU 1 Chel 0
This is the first time I didn't play DOTA for 2 weeks (and counting) without having withdrawal symptons.
This is the first time I have a jammed packed schedule during a semester (7 day week inclusive of both work and studies)
PpD
This is the first time I'm taking part in a pageant.
This is the first time I stayed up late till 2 am to watch soccer. (And I still don't understand the fascination of passionate soccer fans even though the guys are cute. I still do not like soccer.) MU 1 Chel 0
This is the first time I didn't play DOTA for 2 weeks (and counting) without having withdrawal symptons.
This is the first time I have a jammed packed schedule during a semester (7 day week inclusive of both work and studies)
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home