Hate Fans

I had a rather unpleasant encounter in school today.
Firstly cramps paid me a surprise visit this morning. So I was stuck in the toilet for around 20 mins. While I was in the cubicle hoping that God would lessen the pain, I had suddenly realised that I had forgotten to bring something really really important...
Guess what?
Damn.
PS it's not safe to blog in school when there are eyes peering over my shoulders :P
Ok so as I was saying... (since now I'm back at my home now and I can blog all I want)
I was in the toilet alone as I was having cramps.
This bunch of girls came stalking after me and they loitered around the toilet while I was inside the cubicle.
And so they spoke in Mandarin,"It's her! I recognise her! I'm sure!"
Of course, naturally just minding my own business, I was done with nature's call and I went out to wash my hands.
They were standing at the entrance of the toilet, a whole lot of them, if I didn't remember wrongly, 6 girls in total.
One of the girls commented loudy,"Oh she's shorter than me!" Throwing her look of disgust towards my direction and she started twirling her hair.
(Ps. She could almost act like my character, Layla for the skit during Mr n Ms Singapore Poly, with a life-like bimbotic character)
And when I walked past them, making an exit out of the toilet, she loudy commented again,"Oh, someone's done shitting, and guess what? She's dressed so conservatively."
(And I was like thinking in my heart, well I dress like that everyday when I come to school.)
I didn't smile, I just looked at her, and walked off.
And when I was at the school library, trying to blog about this strange encounter, a girl must intrude upon my privacy by taking the nearest com next to me and peering at my computer monitor from time to time.
I told my class people about this, we laughed it off, perhaps I did such a great job as acting as a bitch on that skit.... or perhaps they are just plain jealous that I acted with the cutest guy in Mr n Ms Singapore Poly (And I get to hit him too on that skit.) Serene's comments was cool,"They are jealous!"
Laughing it off,
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home