PaPeRdOLL

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Firstly, I had a really crappy day. i spent the whole of last night just crying and as a result I went to work with a splitting headache and sore throat.

Bought clothes for work as I had washed mine and they weren't dry.

Secondly, I had 0 sales today. (wtf? it's a SATURDAY! *rolls eyes in unbelief*)

Thirdly I got fucking screwed by Watson's supervisor again just cause I was squatting down behind the counter smsing. (Is she such a fucking retard or she just can't read english? it's stated in the rules and regulation that smsing behind counter is allowed.)

Fourthly, we gotten scolded by the same Watson's manager for talking. (I inform my staff about company details it's none of your fucking business.)

Fucking uneducated retards. @#$!%#%^&

I love the Xando auntie, she's so humourous and nice to talk to. When a circle of girls unite, you get lots of gossips.

Well not really gossips but lots of talking.

And so we talked about marriage, kids, love, family, bfs, and Malaysia.

And I decided that the grass over the other side is always greener.

And I realise that I don't even want to commit to a r/s now cuz it's always failing me. (At least I had enough of the "taking for granted", "trophy g/f","cuz you are good looking","love at first sight" type of excuses to be attracted/hitched)

And I swore not to even get married. I can't see myself getting married these days. Dream of it yes, seeing myself no.

It's a sad truth that I believe that most people get married due to economic reasons too.

1 out of 100 couples truly love each other
50 out of 100 couples end up in divorce
the rest of the 49 couples stay together because of kids

So if you ask me if i believe if true love exist, I would give an answer, generally no.

And to make my day worse, I had logged into check my email and I've received a friendster request:

From:
Shawn Yee
Date:
Saturday, November 26, 2005 4:58:00 PM
Subject:
hi
Message:
can i get a fling wif u?

What the Fuck?

You Dickhead. Don't ever let me see you in public because I will DEFINITELY HOLLA back at your pathetic asshole and guess what? I'll even put your name and your fucking photograph on the NEWSPAPER to warn all the women in Singapore what a sore loser you are.

Ok back to my topic,

as I was saying previously, (I had enough of the "taking for granted", "trophy g/f","cuz you are good looking","love at first sight" type of excuses to be attracted/hitched), now you see why I have this phobia of even having an attraction to any member of the opposite sex?

Because of the presence of such guys who are such superficial creatures who think nothing of women except on the sexual level.

I don't even want to fall in love these days, as love is only a foolishness that lasts that long.

And thanks for reminding me that I'm a stubborn airhead who thinks that I'm right all the time when sometimes you just fail to see what disappoints me so much.

I have no idea why you would claim that you are spending time with me when

out of a 100%

50% of the time you are online or playing games when I'm meeting you up
10% of the time you are watching TV/anime/some fucking taiwanese shows
20% of the time you are too busy betting/catching up on soccer news
15% of the time studying
4% of the time showering/grooming your hair and taking as long as an hour just to get your hair right before you are finally willing to step out into the nearby food places to have a quick meal.
1% of the time doing household chores such as vaccuming in the middle of the night and waking everyone up and irritating the hell out of me
0.01% of the time making me play the bloody guitar when I'm so fucking tired after a long day at work while you keep trying to play some tune on that thing when it's so out-of-tune.

Before I lose track of everything, where was I? Oh yeah about spending time with me, so how often do you actually really communicate with me?

I remember the last thing which you said to me was this: I'm going to Holland V to watch soccer.

And you still tell me that you want someone who is able to think for others. Tell you something, I can't seem to see you thinking for me in any sense at all.

Damn I love your friend when she said this, PS all guys should take note of this and not treat the girl you like/your gf in some other manner: It's what u do with her when you're with her... do you talk to her? or just go off watching tv?

And of course, I'm not surprised that you don't even know what I'm thinking because you stopped talking to me.

And of course, I stopped talking to you too since you don't even want to talk to me.

Sure, it's great that you know that I have a persistent back injury and not even once did you offer to do something nice for me even after a long day of work. Not even once did you offer to do the dirty job of rubbing medicated oil onto my back (cuz i can't fucking reach that spot myself?) it does goes to show how much it means when you say that you care.

To think you even asked me to travel all the way from Orchard to Bt Timah to meet up with you (just so that you can study) when you didn't even spare a thought for the searing pain that I've got to put up with for the entire day at work just because I slipped and fell down last night after washing my work clothes and thus worsen the injury on my back again.

All you can give is this, an irritated reply,"Can't you *fucking* go see a doctor?"

Little did you even know that I had already fucking spent 100 bucks on my back this month alone.

So are you going to start "feeding me?" Well, it's just too bad that I've got to work and feed my own mouth.

Too bad that I'm born as a girl and not a filthy rich girl/not married to some rich man and be a tai tai.

tong ren bu tong ming

and all you can tell me the whole day is this,"I'm having exams! this last sem is so important to me. la-di-da..." (Well, so do I, this is my LAST SEM in school too and I do feel fucking pressured about not making the cut for uni) Next thing I know is you have enough time to go spend one weekend watching Wcg/watching soccer/going out with friends, and you have not enough time to study, right. Well, it's not my problem anymore.

And yeah, while you were busy watching WCG, I was walking with my injuired back all over town from Paragon, to Heeren, then back to pacific Plaza to fix your watch and even paid for the deposit. Well everyone in class knows how bad my back was cuz the horrid blue blacks and darken marks are hard to miss. I even have problems sitting down and walking around and my friends are such nice people who offer me back massage time to time to help me ease the pain.

And I've just have to shut up and understand it all. Guess what? I have my own exams and projs to handle and I've got work to juggle. You think it's so easy? Go fucking slog your ass off and see if you can score A at the same time. You wanna compare who's having a tighter schedule? Go think again.

Do you want to know why there's so much conflict between us even when I make the effort to meet up with you? You can't be bothered to handle all these things, you just treat them as though they don't ever exist. To you, everything is just /ignore. You don't even want to try and bridge that expectation gap or even make an effort to understand why am I reacting the way I am now.

In your mind, it's just the words, spoilt, unreasonable, bitch, BRAT.

It's so funny when you even mention that it's only "right" for me to spend 3 hours of my time, travelling all the way just to meet u up each weekend, while you study. So I don't need to study? I don't have projects and work to do? I don't have work? I'm don't ever feel tired/taken granted for?

Mind you, I'm always on a 12 hr shift each day, be it school/work and I'm dead tired at the end of the day, and you still expect me to spend another 1.5hrs travelling?

Sane-minded people would say,"Are you crazy or something? Go home and sleep!"

And to think, I've been doing this for the past 235246342 weekends. Even I'm telling myself this right now,"Was I crazy to do something like this?" On top of my workload, to think I was actually even nice enough to stay up late and help out with your readings, making notes for you, edit your projs, offering you ideas and tips, doing the research and links and references for you when you were online playing games/watching football. (PS it never pays to be nice.) Funniest, you said this,"It's not a transaction! why are you bringing all these things up?" Guilty conscience?

This is the problem, because you think it's your claim, it's your right and I'm expected to obligate to your expectations and demands while you complain that I refuse to make the effort to travel just cuz you choose to play basketball and injure your ankle, well that's your own problem isn't it, cuz you want to play basketball.

So when Ppd stops being nice, things just fall apart.

How am I not surprised.

This isn't the first time I felt that I've been taken granted for. I don't, do not, even feel sad anymore.

You can have all the time and space that you need.

I'm booked for Zouk out.
Booked on the 16th dec for inhouse club, by invites only.
Any takers for X'mas? (Opps i forgot abt the reservation)
Sorry guys fully taken for all the important dates of the year.

Ciao,
PpD
mail me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous : 2:21 PM
said...

hope things turns out ok for you, theres always a brighter side to things, it's just how you look at it, tc...

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home