PaPeRdOLL

Friday, November 25, 2005

I hate it when you say you care but it's so obvious that you lack the sensitivity towards how I feel.

So much for all the words saying that you'll want to walk through this storm with me when so far, all that has been done is you watching me walk through all the bad times alone. Doesn't this reflect upon the fact that you don't even know me?

That's why I think that my friends are even more capable of being there for me rather, at least they are able to accept the me with all my flaws and offer me a hug at the right time.

Your ability to care only happens when the chips are up and you realise that you've got to deal with me. Conversations have been a rather futile attempt at resolving anything because you just brush things off, conveniently pushing the blame to something called stubborness. To be exact and precise, my stubborness.

Does my brashess turn you off? At least I'm proud to say that I can be really frank and open with my views rather than just stuffing it shut in this little mouth of mine and being the faultless considerate person all the time.

And don't bother to lecture me with the fact that everyone has their own problems. People grow closer to each other when they help out with other's problem. This is how friendships and relationships are forged and bonded -- through the hard times.

If you choose not to open up to me, I don't see it as a loss of mine. You would rather keep things smooth sailing and problem free, which in my opinion, is too good to be true, at least in this world anyway.

Bah. I can't be bothered with all these, not at this moment, not right now. So this thing is going to where it should be going, swept right under the carpet and staying there for good.

I learnt that I shouldn't be caring more than what I should.

A lackadaisical attitute is all I see, no reason why a genuine effort should be put in on my part alone.

Indignantly,
PpD
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home