What do you believe in?
I have the power to protect those that I care.
It's all that simple at the end of the day really.
I remembered what I have promised and those words that were engraved to my heart.
Do you understand the meaning behind all these actions?
Have you woken up in the middle of the night, took a taxi to save a someone's life? Not someone close, but a stranger?
Have you ever parted with your money, not once, not twice, but 3 times in a month to pay for the hospital bills for a stranger?
I haven't lived life until I've experienced life, until I was touched by life, until I had seen this side of life.
PpD
It's all that simple at the end of the day really.
I remembered what I have promised and those words that were engraved to my heart.
Do you understand the meaning behind all these actions?
Have you woken up in the middle of the night, took a taxi to save a someone's life? Not someone close, but a stranger?
Have you ever parted with your money, not once, not twice, but 3 times in a month to pay for the hospital bills for a stranger?
I haven't lived life until I've experienced life, until I was touched by life, until I had seen this side of life.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home