PaPeRdOLL

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm going shopping with my baby Angela tommorrow~! But this time it's to shop for her stuff for the finals! (Haha I miss being personal assistant/stylist/buyer)

Some good stuff to look forward to:

1) Year end christmas sale
2) Tuition assignments
3) Modelling assignments <- that is if i get the latest job
4) Confirmation by Estime
5) Job opening at Toscano
6) I got the scholarship! I GOT THE SCHOLARSHIP!
7) Collection of photos from School of Makeup
8) Switching from starhub to singtel
9) MMSP FINALS and my BABE IS IN IT!
10) Ripping down of Ian's place after Finals!
11) Momoing with my babe!

Yup, Toscano did find out that I was working for Estime because I ran into Vera (aka the Designer) previously at the roadshow at Great World. So now, they are doing whatever it takes to get me to go back and work there. I'm taking it up on the basis that they will accomodate to my schedule. (AND YES! I got my way! Whoohooo!)

My confirmation by Estime is still pending, but word from Sherry is that she has plans to make me stay for long term. (Which is good thanks to their awesome flexible hours which I simply love) Perhaps if it's possible, I'll be getting both Estime and Toscano to write for me a letter of appraisal so that I can use it for university entrance/ future job interview as references.

Some not so pleasant stuff

1) I can't hear with my right ear
2) My throat still hurts <- thx to the infection
3) Crazy elearning datelines to clear
4) Damn those wreached BSG

And I really miss MMSP and those crazy people in it... the gay moments as well as the serious ones. Don't you guys miss me? OK la... Jun Hao I know u always miss me cuz my Angela say so! :P

I'll say it for the last time. I'm working for E S T I M E not E X T R I M.

Estime is the latest skincare supplement from Switerland. It was created by Prof Dhalgren (who is also the creator of Imedeen)

Estime contains 3 main ingredients

Cellubiol : Provides UV protection, so that you won't suffer from pigmentation problems. (Plant extract. Please refer to photosynthesis pigments of plants. Don't you ever wonder why plants never suffer from pigmentation problems? They only wither and die under extreme heat which is caused by extensive water loss through evaporation)

Annox : Anti-oxidant which prevents premature ageing (Plant extract, mainly found in tea leaves. BTW anti-oxidants prevent cancer too!)

Biomarine Micronutrient System : Micro organism extract from marine organism (this it he miracle worker that replenishes your collagen level, preventing wrinkles, fine lines from appearing)

Is it Safe for consumption?

Estime has been through

Singapore Health Authority testings
Malaysia Health Authority testings
General Manufacturing Practice in Switerland (Strictest form of testing for medical drugs)

It has been purified to remove any traces of protein which might result in allergies.

Suitable for age groups

21 and above, both male and females. Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers are not advised to consume Estime.

Effects of Estime

1) Increase moisture level
2) Reduction of sebum
3) Increase in skin density
4) Increase in skin smoothness and thickness
5) Reduction of wrinkles and fine lines
6) Reduction of scars and acne
7) Reduction in appearance of broken capillaries
8) Increase in tolerance to sun burn

How long before effects are seen?

2-3 weeks to experience smoother skin
3 months to experience all the effects of estime

What's the latest promotion?

1 months supply + 1 free watch worth $39 + 10 free capsules = $85
2 months supply + 2 free watches + 30 free capsules = $170
3 months supply + 3 free watches + 60 free capsules = $255

*1 month supply = 30 capsules

Watsons and Guardian is selling 1 months supply at $85

Where can I get such an offer?

Currently only available at roadshows. Please call 6220 4731 Live Life Pte Ltd for more details on promotions.

The one great thing about working at pharmacies and roadshows is that you always get a lot of free samples.

Listing down a few:

1) Acuvue contacts solution, travel pack, pillow, towels etc
2) Color Lotion conditioner and shampoo
3) Keratin hair shampoo and hair mask
4) Estime samples
5) Bio Essence Masks + cleanser etc
6) Free perfume samples. Eg Hugo Boss, Versace, Gucci, Addidas, etc I love the Gucci range, from gucci rush to gucci envy and gucci envy me. Simply fabulous!
7) Free skincare samples. Eg Whitia, Adorer, Olay, Gatsby, Sally Hansen etc
8) Sally Hansen manicure care cream <- 100% miracle worker instantly feel the difference and see the results
9) Whitia Emulsion <- removes dead skin, UV protect, Contains vitamin and collagen and Adorer Scarheal <- miracle product, UV protect, fade scar, deduce oil, moisturise
10) Free makeup samples. Ranging from ZA, Maybelline, Fasio, Olay, Revlon etc
11) Free samples. Xando, Extrim, Himalaya, etc

The best thing is, you are the first to know, which products are priced below market prices, 1st to know about promotions and best of all enjoy more staff discountS!

In just 1 day, I tested all the fragrances.

Pretty cool working environment.

I'll better stop here for now and get my ass down on my assignments.

Will blog about MMSP finals soon!

PpD
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home