PaPeRdOLL

Friday, December 30, 2005

To : My Bestie Crescentian,

I'm just glad that you liked the presents. I'm sorry to have delayed your birthday present for so long. It was pretty annoying trying to get that piece of bag from Toscano since they've been telling me it's out of stock (espeically in that lovely shade of blue) In the end I decided to get you that blue and white purse instead which you can use during formal dinners and occasions. They had it in pure white but I felt that the blue trimmings would suit you better. The materials that were used are from pearls and it came in only one piece. :)

I'm happy that you liked the Addidas fragrance. Was trying out the different fragrance the other day while working as I remembered that you do use them whenever you've got work. Gucci Envy smelt nice but I felt it was too flowery for your liking so I gotten the sporty Addidas instead as it's similar to the kind of fragrance that you would use.

Thanks for the offer to party at Sentosa on New Year's Eve but I've got work commitments as I've already agreed to help out Toscano until the 1st of Jan 06. Pity that I'm missing so much fun this year (X mas countdown and NY countdown T.T) Enjoy yourself ok? I miss you darling and I know that you miss me too!

Hugs and Kisses

Rex
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home