photos are out!
Hey, I've collected my photos from the photoshoot!
The Gothic shots were damn cool. Mel and I loved 'dem!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Want to see them?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Too bad I don't have a scanner!
Hahaha! I'm a meanie.
Anyway some good stuff coming up will be more photo shoots, thanks to Mel who's working for another photographer now and they will be needing models for future shots.
I've gotten myself another tuition assignment this coming Feb.
SM project is done.
1 more week for the damn Business Strategy Game (And I pulled up my company's ranking from last to 8th position. LOL talk about saving arses here... >< )
BD final report is done and submitted! Yips
My employers have agreed to write for me testimonials for uni application.
Thanks to Dr Seah who has written for me a fabulous testimonial at school.
Mrs Chua (Head of Accounting) has also agreed to write for me a testimonial.
That leaves UCCD project due next week and IAF test which is 2 weeks from now.
And the fixing of my internet connection which has been down for past 3 weeks ><
I need to resolve shortage of manpower at work by this week.
Sometimes I really don't know how I can manage to pull off 3 jobs and studies at the same time. I'm like dashing from place to place all the time and reaching home at 10pm everyday.
(P.S. Relationships are the last thing on my mind these days. I simplpy don't have time for love. Waking up and smelling the success in life is like having a cup of freshly brewed coffee every morning. It's just that addicting and enticing. I'm loving every second of it!)
I miss my friends.
Wish I could catch up with you guys soon!
Missing ya,
PpD
The Gothic shots were damn cool. Mel and I loved 'dem!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Want to see them?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Too bad I don't have a scanner!
Hahaha! I'm a meanie.
Anyway some good stuff coming up will be more photo shoots, thanks to Mel who's working for another photographer now and they will be needing models for future shots.
I've gotten myself another tuition assignment this coming Feb.
SM project is done.
1 more week for the damn Business Strategy Game (And I pulled up my company's ranking from last to 8th position. LOL talk about saving arses here... >< )
BD final report is done and submitted! Yips
My employers have agreed to write for me testimonials for uni application.
Thanks to Dr Seah who has written for me a fabulous testimonial at school.
Mrs Chua (Head of Accounting) has also agreed to write for me a testimonial.
That leaves UCCD project due next week and IAF test which is 2 weeks from now.
And the fixing of my internet connection which has been down for past 3 weeks ><
I need to resolve shortage of manpower at work by this week.
Sometimes I really don't know how I can manage to pull off 3 jobs and studies at the same time. I'm like dashing from place to place all the time and reaching home at 10pm everyday.
(P.S. Relationships are the last thing on my mind these days. I simplpy don't have time for love. Waking up and smelling the success in life is like having a cup of freshly brewed coffee every morning. It's just that addicting and enticing. I'm loving every second of it!)
I miss my friends.
Wish I could catch up with you guys soon!
Missing ya,
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home