I spent my salary on my tuition kid. That little boy of mine had scored more than 65 for both his Maths and Englisha and I decided to reward him with a VCD of his choice.
Had my first tuition session today for 06. The parents were kind enough to give me the tuition fee in advance as a form of appreciation and celebration for CNY.
And I'm going to change my mobile plan to a cheaper one!
PowerValue 100
Price S$25.20
Free Outgoing Minutes (local) 100 minutes
Free Incoming Calls † All Day
Free SMS/MMS - 500 SMS / 83 MMS
Student Only§ : Additional 500 SMS/ 83 MMS
All-Day Flat Rate 0.2625¢ per second (15.75¢ per minute)
Exclusive Benefits
Per Second Billing
Convert Free SMS to Free MMS**
Free 100 SMS with GIRO¶
Free Video Streaming***
Free Value-Added Services^
Voicemail
Call Number Display (3 months)
International Roaming (3 months)
I talked to my manager today and she was kind enough to write me a testimonial so that I could use it for university application. :)
I haven't finished up e-learning! SM Project due next week, and BD test. :/
PpD
Had my first tuition session today for 06. The parents were kind enough to give me the tuition fee in advance as a form of appreciation and celebration for CNY.
And I'm going to change my mobile plan to a cheaper one!
PowerValue 100
Price S$25.20
Free Outgoing Minutes (local) 100 minutes
Free Incoming Calls † All Day
Free SMS/MMS - 500 SMS / 83 MMS
Student Only§ : Additional 500 SMS/ 83 MMS
All-Day Flat Rate 0.2625¢ per second (15.75¢ per minute)
Exclusive Benefits
Per Second Billing
Convert Free SMS to Free MMS**
Free 100 SMS with GIRO¶
Free Video Streaming***
Free Value-Added Services^
Voicemail
Call Number Display (3 months)
International Roaming (3 months)
I talked to my manager today and she was kind enough to write me a testimonial so that I could use it for university application. :)
I haven't finished up e-learning! SM Project due next week, and BD test. :/
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home