Tsk tsk.
Girls are not to be taken as fools.
If you think you can carry on scamming everyone like that over MSN, I WILL POST YOUR NAME AND PARTICULARS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF STRAITS TIMES AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVER DARE TO SHOW YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN IN SINGAPORE.
I don't think I have to resort to a lawyer, do I?
And till now, you still think I don't know who you are?
Tsk tsk.
PpD
Girls are not to be taken as fools.
If you think you can carry on scamming everyone like that over MSN, I WILL POST YOUR NAME AND PARTICULARS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF STRAITS TIMES AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVER DARE TO SHOW YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN IN SINGAPORE.
I don't think I have to resort to a lawyer, do I?
And till now, you still think I don't know who you are?
Tsk tsk.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home