I decided to type something, after reading a rather emotional post.
I've waited for the ending of a story to be written. Yet I do know it is a wait in vain. It's been so long and why am I still bringing this up? It is a result of who I am today, you left an unwanted part of yourself in me. I can't go back to who I used to be.
I do know you do check up on me every now and then. No matter how I would tell the whole world that I don't give a damn, (seriously, I don't really give much things a damn these days, my heart has been so hardened ever since that day.), and everyone's telling me how it isn't even worth thinking about it. Yet, it does hit me on my head, and I do think why do you even bother to check up on me?
Why are you being so nice when you didn't want to be a part of my world in the first place? I really don't buy all the friendship crap, because you weren't there. I never felt that I had even meant anything to you at all. Everything that was once between us were just in name, sad to say. I was there because you couldn't have what you wanted. Since I had meant such to you, would it make any point for me to make you my utmost priority? I guess not. I've wisen up, I've learnt that in the game of love, nothing's ever worth it. It's always better to be safe than to be sorry.
In a cruel way, I'm glad my heart has harden till the point that I don't feel anything more when your name is being mention. In a kind way, you made me more resistant towards the world out there. When people talk about meeting the right person, I laugh it off. You were the one who taught me there is never a right person, and till this day, I think it's just a cruel reality that I am laughing at my own silliness to commit myself into your hands, and letting you break every single bit of me.
Trash the idea of The One, I think it's bullshit these days.
The streets goes 2 ways, if you treat me as junk, I will treat you the same.
If you smile at me, I will smile back too. But the smile that you see here is different from the original smile you've seen back then. It's no longer warm, left with a hint of coldness in it.
I don't wished to be bothered or disturbed by your presence.
It's something that I would rather pretend not knowing.
You choose to stop being friends with me. I'm not a gutless girl who will come crawling back to you, begging you to take back your words. Fine, I accept it. I am moving on. You have already moved on.
Then make it a point not to cross each other's path in future.
There is nothing more left to say here. There isn't a warm word which I have for you.
You've taught me the ultimate lesson, it is better to be selfish in love than to be kind.
And I won't forget that.
PpD
I've waited for the ending of a story to be written. Yet I do know it is a wait in vain. It's been so long and why am I still bringing this up? It is a result of who I am today, you left an unwanted part of yourself in me. I can't go back to who I used to be.
I do know you do check up on me every now and then. No matter how I would tell the whole world that I don't give a damn, (seriously, I don't really give much things a damn these days, my heart has been so hardened ever since that day.), and everyone's telling me how it isn't even worth thinking about it. Yet, it does hit me on my head, and I do think why do you even bother to check up on me?
Why are you being so nice when you didn't want to be a part of my world in the first place? I really don't buy all the friendship crap, because you weren't there. I never felt that I had even meant anything to you at all. Everything that was once between us were just in name, sad to say. I was there because you couldn't have what you wanted. Since I had meant such to you, would it make any point for me to make you my utmost priority? I guess not. I've wisen up, I've learnt that in the game of love, nothing's ever worth it. It's always better to be safe than to be sorry.
In a cruel way, I'm glad my heart has harden till the point that I don't feel anything more when your name is being mention. In a kind way, you made me more resistant towards the world out there. When people talk about meeting the right person, I laugh it off. You were the one who taught me there is never a right person, and till this day, I think it's just a cruel reality that I am laughing at my own silliness to commit myself into your hands, and letting you break every single bit of me.
Trash the idea of The One, I think it's bullshit these days.
The streets goes 2 ways, if you treat me as junk, I will treat you the same.
If you smile at me, I will smile back too. But the smile that you see here is different from the original smile you've seen back then. It's no longer warm, left with a hint of coldness in it.
I don't wished to be bothered or disturbed by your presence.
It's something that I would rather pretend not knowing.
You choose to stop being friends with me. I'm not a gutless girl who will come crawling back to you, begging you to take back your words. Fine, I accept it. I am moving on. You have already moved on.
Then make it a point not to cross each other's path in future.
There is nothing more left to say here. There isn't a warm word which I have for you.
You've taught me the ultimate lesson, it is better to be selfish in love than to be kind.
And I won't forget that.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home