PaPeRdOLL

Sunday, January 22, 2006

A man who never keeps his word is not a man.

Out of 5 times this person asked me out, 4 times he failed to keep his word, the only time which he did keep his word was when he was bringing me to meet his friends.

text: Hey, let's meet up after work and head out. Rem to bring some spare clothes to change into.

reply: But I'll be carrying a lot of things after work + my school books.

text: No problem, I'll help you carry them.

And on that day.

Person turns up and says this,"Where do you want to eat?"

Reply,"Anywhere, anywhere you wish to eat at?"

Person,"Oh I've already eaten with my friends.

Wtf? You've eaten with your friends already?

Disappointed reply,"Fine, let's go this place an eat."

Person,"Ok I'll watch you eat."

And despite lugging an extremely heavy bag, person never offered to help to carry even though it was agreed in the first place that the person would carry the books.

Either that or that person just can't be bothered with keeping words or just a case of convieniently forgetting the agreement.

Pissed off, the hint was,"My book is very heavy."

Person then reluctantly offered to take the book.

Fucked up attitude, oh if it's so hard to even offer to do what you say, next time don't even fucking say it in the first place.

And you call this heading out? wtf?

After dinner, person says this,"Let's go home."

Couldn't-be-bothered reply,"I want my book back thanks."

And so the person reluctantly asks,"Where do you want to go? Cuz I don't even have anywhere in mind."

Person became pissed and started accusing the other of being unreasonable.

If you want to ask someone out and don't even bother to plan anything OR even bother to put in ANY effort to do any planning, don't fucking waste other people's time. The message you are sending to the other person is this, You're not fucking worth any effort of mine to spend any time planning anything when I ask you out.

Ha, unreasonable? My foot, you didn't keep to your word in the first place. So if it's ok for you to just "change your mind like that" and expect me to accept that without any resentments, then I fucking expect you to tolerate your own bloody nonsense.

You have already spoiled whatever mood that I have. I wasn't fucking joking when I said I am going straight home and not even thank you at all for your "lovely company" when I could have just gone out with my friends instead and paint the whole town red for all that you care.

You've wasted 2 hours of my time, and girls out there, this is the kind of losers you won't want to hang out with.

PS. I don't care even if you go tell the whold damn world about how "unreasonable" I am cuz you are the loser who never kept to your word in the first place so don't act dumb and play pretty and tell your mama that I had made you cry. LOSER
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home