Sim Lim Square
Thanks to Dez, now I'll have another part time job -- Buying computer parts/computers for people.
I'm a girl and I do love shopping! Don't hate me for it!
The customer wanted a low end computer just for storing mp3s, playing a little computer games(MS/wc3), burn a few cds.
it's pretty amazing to choke up a bill of only $769 for a brand new computer.
Here's the specs:
1) GIGABYTE GA-8IPE1000-G (Intel 865PE) DualChannel DDR+Serial ATA, titan series, fsb 800/dual channel ddr400/agp8x motherboard
2) INTEL Pentium-4 820 2.8GHz (2x1MB/SSE3/Box) 800MHz FSB
3) MSI (Microstar) FX5200-TDR128 (GeForceFX 5200) – 128MB DDR TVout/DVI AGP 8x
4) Kingston PC 3200 DDR 400 DDR2 lifetime warranty
5) MV-245i 400W PSU + 1 Fan (White/Black)
6) BenQ DW1640 Dual-Layer 16x16x8x Dual Format (Int/Box/Ivory) DVD±RW Writer
7) Hitachi (HGST) 7K250 -80GB- (HDS722512VLAT80/8MB) ATA-100
Thanks to Justin for his resourcefulness.
I'm a girl and I do love shopping! Don't hate me for it!
The customer wanted a low end computer just for storing mp3s, playing a little computer games(MS/wc3), burn a few cds.
it's pretty amazing to choke up a bill of only $769 for a brand new computer.
Here's the specs:
1) GIGABYTE GA-8IPE1000-G (Intel 865PE) DualChannel DDR+Serial ATA, titan series, fsb 800/dual channel ddr400/agp8x motherboard
2) INTEL Pentium-4 820 2.8GHz (2x1MB/SSE3/Box) 800MHz FSB
3) MSI (Microstar) FX5200-TDR128 (GeForceFX 5200) – 128MB DDR TVout/DVI AGP 8x
4) Kingston PC 3200 DDR 400 DDR2 lifetime warranty
5) MV-245i 400W PSU + 1 Fan (White/Black)
6) BenQ DW1640 Dual-Layer 16x16x8x Dual Format (Int/Box/Ivory) DVD±RW Writer
7) Hitachi (HGST) 7K250 -80GB- (HDS722512VLAT80/8MB) ATA-100
Thanks to Justin for his resourcefulness.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home