She was right.
I haven't accepted everything for the way it is.
A part of me still wished that I could change a mysterious past.
Then maybe I could be Khiara.
A lot had come to pass, and only I knew what those had meant.
Why do I still grief? I do not know. I can't seem to remember a reason why. It's been a long hidden memory of mine. One which I had chosen to place aside, locked away, until dust had hidden it away from my sight.
I was free and yet never was.
I left that place, that room, that chest with those memories.
I've changed, no longer reliant, no longer dependent.
It was then that the prospects of entering another place became intimidating.
I am afraid to lose, to lose what I am now.
I am afraid to go back to a distant past of who i was.
Why do I still not feel happy despite having tasted success in life.
She said many girls would die to be in my position, but why have I been fighting all my life to get out of this?
Fate can be so cruel at times.
I'm nothing but a pawn in her hands.
An insignificant thread in the beautifully weaved carpet.
PpD
I haven't accepted everything for the way it is.
A part of me still wished that I could change a mysterious past.
Then maybe I could be Khiara.
A lot had come to pass, and only I knew what those had meant.
Why do I still grief? I do not know. I can't seem to remember a reason why. It's been a long hidden memory of mine. One which I had chosen to place aside, locked away, until dust had hidden it away from my sight.
I was free and yet never was.
I left that place, that room, that chest with those memories.
I've changed, no longer reliant, no longer dependent.
It was then that the prospects of entering another place became intimidating.
I am afraid to lose, to lose what I am now.
I am afraid to go back to a distant past of who i was.
Why do I still not feel happy despite having tasted success in life.
She said many girls would die to be in my position, but why have I been fighting all my life to get out of this?
Fate can be so cruel at times.
I'm nothing but a pawn in her hands.
An insignificant thread in the beautifully weaved carpet.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home