PaPeRdOLL

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Nearly closed a sale of 3 packs today but the &%$#%@#$!@ expiry date on the box. (think Jan knows why...)

Spoke to my manager about continuing part time, she has agreed to it. :P

Closed another few Sim Lim deals. :P (argh I wanted to let you close that sony lappy deal! :/ I'm thinking I should start keeping a record of testimonials of all purchases done so that I can expand a reputation as a reliable computer hardware buyer! sounds cool yeah?) It was kinda funny when one of my clients found out that I'm a girl. (What's wrong with being a girl? Can't I be IT savvy too?)

Went with my dearest dearest dearest to have dinner! It was funny how we said that if they didn't accept Nets, we would run at the count of 3. lol. Felt you were a little disappointed when you saw me busy with so much stuff. ( I guess it can't be helped, but I just wanna say you treat me the best! I appreciate that! *hugZ* )

Tml I'll be going down to NTU to submit my application personally. (Nervous and I think i will get lost!)

And maybe I'll be joining the etny kids in the late evening. (that'll depends if I feel tire out or not.)

So little time yet so much to do. One of my friends suggested expanding the business idea. Well I'm doing this out of interest and fun, all work and no play makes Jill a dull girl!

PpD
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home