This year's new year was rather unforgetable.
1) Tears were being shed. ( I think you should know why )
2) I managed to catch up with my long time buddies whom I haven't seen for years. Lost some friends and made contact with some long lost friends.
3) Some things have changed. And I'm still making the adjustment to see how everything will fall in place altogether.
4) New year coincides with university application. Seriously, I swear I would cry if I really did get into NUS. It really means THAT much to me.
5) Landed myself a job
6) Planning for a holiday sometime soon (I've been delaying this for too long)
7) Taking NAFA test right after CNY (yes i'm taking it today! After eating tons of shark fin, abalone, clams, prawns, and tidbits i won't be surprised if I fail)
8) Had a 10cm by 3cm blue black on my leg for display (did anyone feel a sudden heartpain?)
9) I will finish 1 module tml (Wow BD is finally over yeeps!)
I'm still pretty much the same, just that I've learnt to handle some stuff much better.
I don't like to be uptight all the time. Actually I'm really fun if you really know me well enough. Just that I don't smile that much often these days. *burst a pimple* I guess you should know why either.
Miss those crazy crescent days, I'm living in the dreams of my youth. I was so glad that I was able to catch up with my old buddies. At least they make me stop craving for bbq stingray, kang kong, and oysters! Thanks for the treat WenZhe! Strike more jackpot pls! Thx! Night cycling sounds good too. I'm thinking if I'm able to squeeze out time for it. (Talking about that, I really wanna go get a bike license.. just for the fun of it!) It was hilariously funny when we tried to play battlenet together and I kept using lame strats like only having 4 towers (2 life towers, 2 money towers) and microing all the way, survived until level 48. *argh that elemental td! lol* My friends all got pawned by the SP dota team champs 2005. LOL total ownage. (Eugene hates ppd lol)
All my friends are planning for a holiday trip and I'm thinking when will it be my turn to step onboard an airplane again. Perhaps this time I'll be boarding one to Australia to visit my friends over there.
PpD
1) Tears were being shed. ( I think you should know why )
2) I managed to catch up with my long time buddies whom I haven't seen for years. Lost some friends and made contact with some long lost friends.
3) Some things have changed. And I'm still making the adjustment to see how everything will fall in place altogether.
4) New year coincides with university application. Seriously, I swear I would cry if I really did get into NUS. It really means THAT much to me.
5) Landed myself a job
6) Planning for a holiday sometime soon (I've been delaying this for too long)
7) Taking NAFA test right after CNY (yes i'm taking it today! After eating tons of shark fin, abalone, clams, prawns, and tidbits i won't be surprised if I fail)
8) Had a 10cm by 3cm blue black on my leg for display (did anyone feel a sudden heartpain?)
9) I will finish 1 module tml (Wow BD is finally over yeeps!)
I'm still pretty much the same, just that I've learnt to handle some stuff much better.
I don't like to be uptight all the time. Actually I'm really fun if you really know me well enough. Just that I don't smile that much often these days. *burst a pimple* I guess you should know why either.
Miss those crazy crescent days, I'm living in the dreams of my youth. I was so glad that I was able to catch up with my old buddies. At least they make me stop craving for bbq stingray, kang kong, and oysters! Thanks for the treat WenZhe! Strike more jackpot pls! Thx! Night cycling sounds good too. I'm thinking if I'm able to squeeze out time for it. (Talking about that, I really wanna go get a bike license.. just for the fun of it!) It was hilariously funny when we tried to play battlenet together and I kept using lame strats like only having 4 towers (2 life towers, 2 money towers) and microing all the way, survived until level 48. *argh that elemental td! lol* My friends all got pawned by the SP dota team champs 2005. LOL total ownage. (Eugene hates ppd lol)
All my friends are planning for a holiday trip and I'm thinking when will it be my turn to step onboard an airplane again. Perhaps this time I'll be boarding one to Australia to visit my friends over there.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home