PaPeRdOLL

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Special mention to Muthu who has quoted from my blog. Memoirs of a Geisha is indeed a great show with a plot magnificiantly woven to illustrate the lives of Japanese women in pre-war era.

It reminded me of Joy Luck Club. Another book which was written on 4 different Chinese women and their American daughters.

It was a drastically rollercoaster new year.

I had originally planned to go for a family movie together with my cousin who will be leaving Singapore soon.

But something had happened and I actually called up everyone to cancel all my plans. It scared the hell out of some of my friends when they actually heard me crying in pain over the phone.

In the end I decided to put aside all these ill-feelings and decided to end my new year with a bang. I hardly get any time off these days and it's one of those rare occassions where I could really put my mind at ease and off work and just relax. (sounds like I'm in need of aroma therapy or spa.)

And there's Nafa test tml.

Omfg, I'm gona fail sit and reach. ROFL

PpD

PS. Don't worry, I'll still love you and will always love you sweetie... you're the best!
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home