Sometimes you live... for a moment like this
I was searching for an empty cd to burn my pictures in for submission tomorrow.
Unsure of which cd was actually empty, I used the try and error method.
The first cd was pictures taken during a birthday celebration. It had almost slipped off my mind that I still had a remaining copy of it as I had lost most of my precious photographs when my computer crashed.
The second cd was all empty except it had a song in it. And it was a chinese song as the text showed up in boxes. Thinking that it might be Fish Leong's 6th track I clicked on it. Surprisingly, it wasn't. The song was actually the birthday person's favourite song at that point of time.
I smiled as I had understood the meaning of the lyrics.
Sometimes you live... for a moment like this.
PpD
Unsure of which cd was actually empty, I used the try and error method.
The first cd was pictures taken during a birthday celebration. It had almost slipped off my mind that I still had a remaining copy of it as I had lost most of my precious photographs when my computer crashed.
The second cd was all empty except it had a song in it. And it was a chinese song as the text showed up in boxes. Thinking that it might be Fish Leong's 6th track I clicked on it. Surprisingly, it wasn't. The song was actually the birthday person's favourite song at that point of time.
I smiled as I had understood the meaning of the lyrics.
Sometimes you live... for a moment like this.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home