An unexpected guest. The property agent came with an urgent matter on hand.
What was originally meant to be a discussion led to a huge family quarrel between my parents the moment he left.
I was hiding in my room all the time. Hugging my blanket, sheltering myself from the battlefield out there.
It was barely an hour ago before the cruel and heartlessness was dealt to me. Now I am experiencing another.
My head spun as I got up from my bed. I was aware that the fever was building up gradually. Wiping of the remains of tears in my eyes, I peaked out from the tiny gap between the door.
At that moment, I found a little courage in me, sufficient and enough to overcome the brokeness.
I swore to God a promise.
I swore to myself that I will never forget what I had gone through.
Picking up a spare jacket, I prepared myself against the cold winds of the night.
It will be a long night ahead and I will be spending tonight not in the warmths of a loving family, but spending it in the solace of darkness.
A half eaten rice bowl was all that remained on my desk.
PpD
What was originally meant to be a discussion led to a huge family quarrel between my parents the moment he left.
I was hiding in my room all the time. Hugging my blanket, sheltering myself from the battlefield out there.
It was barely an hour ago before the cruel and heartlessness was dealt to me. Now I am experiencing another.
My head spun as I got up from my bed. I was aware that the fever was building up gradually. Wiping of the remains of tears in my eyes, I peaked out from the tiny gap between the door.
At that moment, I found a little courage in me, sufficient and enough to overcome the brokeness.
I swore to God a promise.
I swore to myself that I will never forget what I had gone through.
Picking up a spare jacket, I prepared myself against the cold winds of the night.
It will be a long night ahead and I will be spending tonight not in the warmths of a loving family, but spending it in the solace of darkness.
A half eaten rice bowl was all that remained on my desk.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home