Blindbat
A trip to the optician didn't ease my fears.
My left eye shot up by a 100 degrees <- thanks to the eye infection previously...
While my right eye increased by a mere 25 degrees
So now i'm 500 for the left, 425 for the right and 25 astigmatism for right.
Ouch!
Now I had better start investing in a good pair of spectacles.
Recommendations anyone?
PpD
PS. This is gona be such a big headache. I won't even have the time to shop around once I start work... By the time I end work, shops would have already closed. -.-
My left eye shot up by a 100 degrees <- thanks to the eye infection previously...
While my right eye increased by a mere 25 degrees
So now i'm 500 for the left, 425 for the right and 25 astigmatism for right.
Ouch!
Now I had better start investing in a good pair of spectacles.
Recommendations anyone?
PpD
PS. This is gona be such a big headache. I won't even have the time to shop around once I start work... By the time I end work, shops would have already closed. -.-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home