Stressed out
DnD
I am bent on disappearing.
Goodbye.
PpD
PS. If you guys even had any considerations in the first place, I've got an exam paper to clear and I really don't appreciate having to handle all these issues at this current point of time. Hence, do not expect that I would be giving anyone any answers soon because I am not obligated to. I have every right to just focus on my paper and not screw it up and therefore not be able to make it to university just because I didn't do well for this paper.
PPS. Love is selfish. I love myself enough to care for my future and to give a damn to the wellbeing of my family. I'll pick bread this time round. :)
PPPS. If you really love someone, don't ever try to screw them up... Not like this anyway. So nicely putting it, FO thank you.
I am bent on disappearing.
Goodbye.
PpD
PS. If you guys even had any considerations in the first place, I've got an exam paper to clear and I really don't appreciate having to handle all these issues at this current point of time. Hence, do not expect that I would be giving anyone any answers soon because I am not obligated to. I have every right to just focus on my paper and not screw it up and therefore not be able to make it to university just because I didn't do well for this paper.
PPS. Love is selfish. I love myself enough to care for my future and to give a damn to the wellbeing of my family. I'll pick bread this time round. :)
PPPS. If you really love someone, don't ever try to screw them up... Not like this anyway. So nicely putting it, FO thank you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home