Sir, you bitting your thumb at me?
Are you biting your thumb at me?
For some reasons, I've always liked things to be either black or white. There is no gray in the world that I live in. I've never managed areas of "grayness" well.
I remember sending a message saying that I had needed time alone to clear my mind and I will not be seeing anyone for that day.
You somehow don't seem to understand do you when you kept insisting that I meet up with you.
Till the point that you had to do something desperate.
I'm the kind of person who is "chi luan bu chi ying"
So when you need something extreme, I did something extreme too.
I had delibrately stayed out the whole night due to your sudden course of action.
I certainly do not like being forced to handle something when I'm not in the right mindset. Making decisions in such a state of mind would only results in more problems later due to the inability to see things clearly due to emotional instability.
So my reply was an acknowledgment of what you had said but not an agreement to the conditions which you expect me to be bounded to.
Reference this to high context communication style, in Japan where "Hai" can mean "Yes I've heard what you've said" and not neccessary "Yes I agree with you."
A smile can mean a thousand words.
You do get the meaning now, don't you?
PpD
Ps. When I say that I will make a decision by a specified date, I am one who keeps to my word. Well, I did... didn't I? Just that the answer wasn't positive since you chose to leave me with a rather bad afertaste even after reasoning with you.
PPs. When the world bite their thumbs at you, it's your turn to bite your thumb at them. You don't really need them around... do you? Are they considered as... friends?
For some reasons, I've always liked things to be either black or white. There is no gray in the world that I live in. I've never managed areas of "grayness" well.
I remember sending a message saying that I had needed time alone to clear my mind and I will not be seeing anyone for that day.
You somehow don't seem to understand do you when you kept insisting that I meet up with you.
Till the point that you had to do something desperate.
I'm the kind of person who is "chi luan bu chi ying"
So when you need something extreme, I did something extreme too.
I had delibrately stayed out the whole night due to your sudden course of action.
I certainly do not like being forced to handle something when I'm not in the right mindset. Making decisions in such a state of mind would only results in more problems later due to the inability to see things clearly due to emotional instability.
So my reply was an acknowledgment of what you had said but not an agreement to the conditions which you expect me to be bounded to.
Reference this to high context communication style, in Japan where "Hai" can mean "Yes I've heard what you've said" and not neccessary "Yes I agree with you."
A smile can mean a thousand words.
You do get the meaning now, don't you?
PpD
Ps. When I say that I will make a decision by a specified date, I am one who keeps to my word. Well, I did... didn't I? Just that the answer wasn't positive since you chose to leave me with a rather bad afertaste even after reasoning with you.
PPs. When the world bite their thumbs at you, it's your turn to bite your thumb at them. You don't really need them around... do you? Are they considered as... friends?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home