Fever, cough, sore throat, sore back.
I didn't realise I was sick until they felt my hand and told me that I was having a fever.
Dropped by AH as they had my medical records there.
Went to search for specs.
They didn't have the particular stock and colour that I was looking for, it's sold out everywhere... (Thanks to Gordan who commented that i've got "excellent" taste...)
Met up with someone that i've been craving to meet.
Had a couple of drinks and went home to rest.
Will be following up with a specialist on the 13th.
Anxious about final sem results.
PpD
I didn't realise I was sick until they felt my hand and told me that I was having a fever.
Dropped by AH as they had my medical records there.
Went to search for specs.
They didn't have the particular stock and colour that I was looking for, it's sold out everywhere... (Thanks to Gordan who commented that i've got "excellent" taste...)
Met up with someone that i've been craving to meet.
Had a couple of drinks and went home to rest.
Will be following up with a specialist on the 13th.
Anxious about final sem results.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home