Luxury is...
I've got a classic and expensive taste when it comes to material possessions.
Been needing a proper document bag, always had to use carriers whenever I go to the office in proper attire so I had been looking around for suitable bags.
First I set my eyes on Toscano Sonia range.
Pricey I must say, $200+ for a plain black coporate fabric document bag.
Then they phased out the designs when I finished my attachment. (Yeah it was more than a year ago)
And now I set my eyes on Toscano Gemma range.
Genuine goat leather, timelessly classic and stylishly designed, available in 4 colours, white, fusia, green and black.
I had set my eyes on the white document leather bag, but was having second thoughts if fusia would be better on me. (Too lazy to maintain a white leather bag though white looks better on me.)
Then I fell in love with it, I pestered my seniors to help me grab hold of that bag.
That's when the crashing news came,"It never came in a sample piece."
Staff discount would make that leather treat a whopping $209.30 at 70%.
Retail price is $299.
I'm better off dreaming of it.
PpD
Been needing a proper document bag, always had to use carriers whenever I go to the office in proper attire so I had been looking around for suitable bags.
First I set my eyes on Toscano Sonia range.
Pricey I must say, $200+ for a plain black coporate fabric document bag.
Then they phased out the designs when I finished my attachment. (Yeah it was more than a year ago)
And now I set my eyes on Toscano Gemma range.
Genuine goat leather, timelessly classic and stylishly designed, available in 4 colours, white, fusia, green and black.
I had set my eyes on the white document leather bag, but was having second thoughts if fusia would be better on me. (Too lazy to maintain a white leather bag though white looks better on me.)
Then I fell in love with it, I pestered my seniors to help me grab hold of that bag.
That's when the crashing news came,"It never came in a sample piece."
Staff discount would make that leather treat a whopping $209.30 at 70%.
Retail price is $299.
I'm better off dreaming of it.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home