Wei yi
This post is for you.
I've recorded one of the song which you liked.
Wei Yi by Wang Li Hom
And I recalled this super old chinese song which I don't even know the lyrics...
Shou Xi De Mo Shen Ren by Xiao Ya Xuan
Trying again on a higher note...
Not a bad attempt considering that I've got a pretty bad case of throat infection.
Note:
Click to download and change the file name from mpx to mp3 to listen.
If you've missed this post, the recordings are still available at the right section of the blog under the heading recordings.
Thank you.
PpD
I've recorded one of the song which you liked.
Wei Yi by Wang Li Hom
And I recalled this super old chinese song which I don't even know the lyrics...
Shou Xi De Mo Shen Ren by Xiao Ya Xuan
Trying again on a higher note...
Not a bad attempt considering that I've got a pretty bad case of throat infection.
Note:
Click to download and change the file name from mpx to mp3 to listen.
If you've missed this post, the recordings are still available at the right section of the blog under the heading recordings.
Thank you.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home