It will be a long weekend for me.
Thursday, my supposedly offday. But I'll still be working, going back to Estime to help out. Now that both Jan n Jas are gone, Sherry's got a lot to handle.
After that I still need to pop by Far East for an appointment as well as Taka to check on the frames.
Friday I'll be training 3 new staff. I'm not prepared for it, I don't think I'm qualified enough to be the person training them but this is all part of being a trainee supervisor I guess. So I've just got to take things 1 step at a time and see how it'll go.
Sat, Diner and dance. Need I say more? *grinz*
Received a pretty interesting lists of jobs from eCareersSP, might be switching jobs when my contract with Toscano is due. (for the sake of my back)
PpD
Thursday, my supposedly offday. But I'll still be working, going back to Estime to help out. Now that both Jan n Jas are gone, Sherry's got a lot to handle.
After that I still need to pop by Far East for an appointment as well as Taka to check on the frames.
Friday I'll be training 3 new staff. I'm not prepared for it, I don't think I'm qualified enough to be the person training them but this is all part of being a trainee supervisor I guess. So I've just got to take things 1 step at a time and see how it'll go.
Sat, Diner and dance. Need I say more? *grinz*
Received a pretty interesting lists of jobs from eCareersSP, might be switching jobs when my contract with Toscano is due. (for the sake of my back)
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home