If this isn't love.. then what is it?
Why would anyone spend one whole week just to have dinner and to eat the food that the other person likes?
Sunday it was stingray, prawn omelette
Monday it was Marche
Tues it was IKEA's meatballs
Wed it was supper with friends and a chocolate ice cream cake from Sweet Secrets with oyster omelette and tons of coke
Thurs it was pizza and lagsane, followed by Mos burger vanilla shake and soup and more rootbear
And I was so weak I just leaned on your shoulder while keeping quiet about the physical pain of my back and the emotional pain that I was feeling.
All I needed was a hug and for someone to be there.
When I was about to give up on myself, you let me lean on you and you held me all the way back home.
I may not be able to feel much but I am not blind. My stone cold heart still is capable of gratefulness.
For that I owe you a big thank you.
PpD
Sunday it was stingray, prawn omelette
Monday it was Marche
Tues it was IKEA's meatballs
Wed it was supper with friends and a chocolate ice cream cake from Sweet Secrets with oyster omelette and tons of coke
Thurs it was pizza and lagsane, followed by Mos burger vanilla shake and soup and more rootbear
And I was so weak I just leaned on your shoulder while keeping quiet about the physical pain of my back and the emotional pain that I was feeling.
All I needed was a hug and for someone to be there.
When I was about to give up on myself, you let me lean on you and you held me all the way back home.
I may not be able to feel much but I am not blind. My stone cold heart still is capable of gratefulness.
For that I owe you a big thank you.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home