Just ended a phone call.
Interesting business idea, I must say.
I've just completed my sales associate trainee manual for Toscano. It's getting late.
I need to plan out my off days and hand it up later today.
Owe Meixing/Serene a day, Angela a clubbing trip, a chalet with my other group of gaming friends.
So 3 out of 4 days I'm taken.
So now I'm only left with only 1 day. And I'm thinking of spending that day with my dearest Ade since I miss her so much.
I was hoping to get a response from you today so that I could plan for a day with you. But since there was no reply, I have decided to let all my friends take up all my off days. Work schedule for April will be out by tomorrow as everyone's just waiting for me to submit my work timing. Just feeling a little disappointed, but I guess I'll take that in my stride and not let it bother me too much.
I might be going to Malaysia with my colleagues in April to get some stuff done. That is, if I have the time.
PpD
PS I'm catching up with person again tomorrow after work. :)
Interesting business idea, I must say.
I've just completed my sales associate trainee manual for Toscano. It's getting late.
I need to plan out my off days and hand it up later today.
Owe Meixing/Serene a day, Angela a clubbing trip, a chalet with my other group of gaming friends.
So 3 out of 4 days I'm taken.
So now I'm only left with only 1 day. And I'm thinking of spending that day with my dearest Ade since I miss her so much.
I was hoping to get a response from you today so that I could plan for a day with you. But since there was no reply, I have decided to let all my friends take up all my off days. Work schedule for April will be out by tomorrow as everyone's just waiting for me to submit my work timing. Just feeling a little disappointed, but I guess I'll take that in my stride and not let it bother me too much.
I might be going to Malaysia with my colleagues in April to get some stuff done. That is, if I have the time.
PpD
PS I'm catching up with person again tomorrow after work. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home