The topic on motivation
I lost it today.
And I called up my dearest in the wee hours of the morning, sorry that I woke you up my dear, I was on the verge of tears and I guess only you would understand how shitty I was really feeling under the whole turmoil of pressure and expectations.
Things picked up from there, I'm like living out a cycle of emotional swings, from an unmotivated, depressive individual to someone who is motivated to work and to carry on challenging myself to strive harder.
My supervisor does know how to motivate me. I really like to hear her out on her reasoning on life, it does open up my perspective as an individual and as a leader.
I want to be a leader of authority, one who is able to do what is being said. She makes me hungry to push myself and to make myself into someone just like her. In many ways than one, we share similar personality characteristics, she does see parts of herself in me.
And then she said this to me,"I have an accurate judgement on human talent, you will make it one day."
I asked her why she had so much faith in me, her reason was simple,"Because you are just like me, you will continuously challenge yourself and push yourself to reach for your goals that you have set to achieve." With that, I was motivated to carry on what I started out, there's some meaning in working endlessly for the whole month. And so I took more initiative to teach the younger ones as well as to polish up my selling skills on the retail floor. I'm so familar with stock keeping that I am able to get a stock in 1 minute flat. (Of course I run... at least 8 hours min each day)
And I promised myself that I would try and keep trying no matter what.
Then she set a target for me. A daily sales of $5000 and I can get whatever bag I want.
Now I am just waiting for a right opportunity to show it to her that I can do it.
I know I can.
PpD
Dinner and more ice cream. If this isn't love what is it?
And I called up my dearest in the wee hours of the morning, sorry that I woke you up my dear, I was on the verge of tears and I guess only you would understand how shitty I was really feeling under the whole turmoil of pressure and expectations.
Things picked up from there, I'm like living out a cycle of emotional swings, from an unmotivated, depressive individual to someone who is motivated to work and to carry on challenging myself to strive harder.
My supervisor does know how to motivate me. I really like to hear her out on her reasoning on life, it does open up my perspective as an individual and as a leader.
I want to be a leader of authority, one who is able to do what is being said. She makes me hungry to push myself and to make myself into someone just like her. In many ways than one, we share similar personality characteristics, she does see parts of herself in me.
And then she said this to me,"I have an accurate judgement on human talent, you will make it one day."
I asked her why she had so much faith in me, her reason was simple,"Because you are just like me, you will continuously challenge yourself and push yourself to reach for your goals that you have set to achieve." With that, I was motivated to carry on what I started out, there's some meaning in working endlessly for the whole month. And so I took more initiative to teach the younger ones as well as to polish up my selling skills on the retail floor. I'm so familar with stock keeping that I am able to get a stock in 1 minute flat. (Of course I run... at least 8 hours min each day)
And I promised myself that I would try and keep trying no matter what.
Then she set a target for me. A daily sales of $5000 and I can get whatever bag I want.
Now I am just waiting for a right opportunity to show it to her that I can do it.
I know I can.
PpD
Dinner and more ice cream. If this isn't love what is it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home