Attended the company dinner after having worked full shift.
I felt encouraged when the CEO said that he'll keep me in mind.
It seems that my name has been pretty much on the lips of the upper management.
And then came the discouragement, they said that I looked too young to fit the job description.
What about the saying, do not judge a book by its cover?
I don't give a damn as to what the world thinks, they will be jealous when they are all saggy and old when they hit the big 3s and 4s.
Now you know why I hate looking so young cuz it's a disadvantage to the positions that I want in terms of career advancements.
If they don't want me, I see it as their loss. I haven't worked this hard to come to nothing and I will refuse to acknowledge defeat at this point of time.
The words the CEO spoke, "You'll be a tough business woman."
I haven't fought through 3 years for nothing. How many people can call it peanuts? What's a challenge then?
I'm not afraid of failure, neither am I afraid of taking risks and trying something new.
I'm not afraid of tough shit that life throws at me.
I learnt simply, not to be afraid of anything.
If life is shit, the worst you can get is just simply s h i t.
PpD
I felt encouraged when the CEO said that he'll keep me in mind.
It seems that my name has been pretty much on the lips of the upper management.
And then came the discouragement, they said that I looked too young to fit the job description.
What about the saying, do not judge a book by its cover?
I don't give a damn as to what the world thinks, they will be jealous when they are all saggy and old when they hit the big 3s and 4s.
Now you know why I hate looking so young cuz it's a disadvantage to the positions that I want in terms of career advancements.
If they don't want me, I see it as their loss. I haven't worked this hard to come to nothing and I will refuse to acknowledge defeat at this point of time.
The words the CEO spoke, "You'll be a tough business woman."
I haven't fought through 3 years for nothing. How many people can call it peanuts? What's a challenge then?
I'm not afraid of failure, neither am I afraid of taking risks and trying something new.
I'm not afraid of tough shit that life throws at me.
I learnt simply, not to be afraid of anything.
If life is shit, the worst you can get is just simply s h i t.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home