PaPeRdOLL

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Over the past month, this is what I've been doing

1) Stopped working
2) Became a full time gamer
3) Started forming up dota teams and learn from scratch about dota management

I guessed it was good exposure for me going through all the stresses, having the fall and picking myself up and learning to rebuild what I had initially set out to do. I don't give up easily on my dreams. Not when I've waited so long and worked so hard to come this far.

Plain stubborness or determination? You decide for yourself.

About a week ago, I was caught up in a web of mess, created by someone else. Now that the truth is out, I'm just glad that it's over for now. I just feel sad that some things could have a better ending but it simply didn't work out the way I had wanted it to be.

So right now, it's kinda hard for my friends to swallow the fact that the workaholic rex isn't working but bumping around and playing computer games everyday.

I will fulfill what I set out to be - the best.

PpD
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home