PaPeRdOLL: Do-It-Yourself Gowns

Monday, October 09, 2006

Do-It-Yourself Gowns

Finally I'm done with all the designing of the gowns according to the wedding theme.

So a little spoiler for everyone

Please scroll down
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Inspiration : Yuna [Gun Mage] from Final Fantasy X2



Inspiration : Belle from Beauty and the Beast



Inspiration : Hera [Greek God Zeus' Wife]; Greek & Roman Robes



Inspiration : Morticia Addams from Addams Family; Paine [White Mage] from Final Fantasy X2



Inspiration : Princess Jasmine from Aladin; Gypsy



Now I just need to finalise the fabrics, colours (tones n shades), and the little details like buttons etc.

It's such hard work doing a DIY wedding but I really can't wait to turn this dream into a reality. It's gona be fun~ Wee ^^

Will be dropping by Kai later today to discuss about the makings of the gowns.

*Damn this is getting exciting*

Decided on 5 lucky candidates and came up with a Jie Mei list. (Girls you will want to watch out for that! Happy torturing the groom muhahahah)

I've also decided on the table deco (Gona keep it simple)

Anyone knows of any balloon company? Help will be very much appreciated here!


PpD
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home