PaPeRdOLL

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Firstly, I have never requested any of my friends to leave posts on your blog. If they do it's purely out of their own free will.

Secondly, leave my family alone. If you think that by harassing them and calling them u can get to me then u are wrong. I have already moved out.

Thirdly, get on with your life. That's all I have to say to you as a kind piece of advice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note,

I miss my girls. ><

Just being cautious to screen through the things that I read or hear these days.

Sometimes it's wiser not to get emotionally involved.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Was running a fever n having sore throat yest and played 2 matches.

The 1st match was a thrashing. We owned the opponents with some 28 kills to 0 deaths.

The 2nd match was a close tie.

Finally a handshake came after the 2nd match.

"You did well."

A sign of acceptance?

At least I know that I am improving.



Signed

PpD
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home