PaPeRdOLL

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I am speechless right now.

I don't know whether it would be better to just keep it short and sweet or should I just let it all out.

Sometimes all I want is for someone to understand what's been going on.

Soulmates are hard to come by.

When they do, it pains me to let them go.

Eventually people will all have to get on with their own lives. It's a sad but a very real aspect of life.

Why do I feel this way even I do not comprehend.

Ah, one of the mysteries of life again.

Pastor was right.

Emotions are my weakness. It was never a problem of willpower to begin with.

Then again, I was reminded of Daredevil.

Somehow I was drawn to the darker side of him.

Just like how I allowed myself to fall under spell of my own darker nature.

And everything around me just spun out of control.

With a wounded heart, I ravaged through the bloody images in my mind. And all I could feel was pain, and more pain tearing and searing through my veins, triggering a series of uncontrollable surges of massive destruction which I yearned to unleash.

What a fucked up world with a fucked up person.

Signing off,
PpD
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home