Sometimes when I look ahead into the future what I feel is fear.
Why do I fear so is due to love.
How could something so simple have such intrigue ripple-like consequences behind it?
There's a reason why I would stay up late at night.
There's a reason why I can only think of certain issues while you are asleep.
For everything, there is a reason.
Sometimes I don't know how to tell you that I do love you without expressing it verbally.
Why do I fear so is due to love.
How could something so simple have such intrigue ripple-like consequences behind it?
There's a reason why I would stay up late at night.
There's a reason why I can only think of certain issues while you are asleep.
For everything, there is a reason.
Sometimes I don't know how to tell you that I do love you without expressing it verbally.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home