The Healing Touch
Darling.. I didn't know what really happened that day on new year's eve till now.. I swear to God that I never really meant what I said about the fact on chasing you out of the house and everything else. I'm terribly sorry about the things I've done to hurt you.. You've seen me through the harsh reality of life and you've choose till to be with me.. For that I thank you.. I really really love you.. although sometimes I do stupid things in a folly, in my heart I'm just afraid to lose you.. You've become more then just someone to me.. You are already part of my soul and the reason I carry on living at all. I assure you that your feelings for me will not go to waste. I'll make sure that all your worries will be gone in due time.. I only ask for your continuation of trust in me.. Times will be better.. Last but not least, I just wish to let you know that you are the best thing that ever happened to me.. And the reason I sleep so much is because I worry equally as much as you about things and the life ahead. I love you
Emeritusly...
Emeritusly...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home