At times I really want to bring the truth out into the open so that you can understand.
But I couldn't. Certain things are too intimate and too private to be shared with others. Especially when I do not have a personal right to determine whether or not I can let you in on such issues.
Don't put me in the middle anymore because my heart will be for my husband. As much as I want things to be normal between us I know that things have already changed.
It's just sad that things end this way.
Shit happens, but life still goes on.
PpD
But I couldn't. Certain things are too intimate and too private to be shared with others. Especially when I do not have a personal right to determine whether or not I can let you in on such issues.
Don't put me in the middle anymore because my heart will be for my husband. As much as I want things to be normal between us I know that things have already changed.
It's just sad that things end this way.
Shit happens, but life still goes on.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home