A row of chairs painted by students caught my eyes today when I headed out for lunch.
I miss my darling and the laughter that we shared. Darling makes me sane when things go hay-wire. For once I felt I was alive and had a purpose. For a moment I saw some light in the depression and that things weren't so bad.
I am lucky to have the support of many close friends.
Sometimes in life, you have to count on such lucky stars.
*Currently listening to Ke Xi Bu Shi Ni*
I miss my darling and the laughter that we shared. Darling makes me sane when things go hay-wire. For once I felt I was alive and had a purpose. For a moment I saw some light in the depression and that things weren't so bad.
I am lucky to have the support of many close friends.
Sometimes in life, you have to count on such lucky stars.
*Currently listening to Ke Xi Bu Shi Ni*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home