PaPeRdOLL

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Afterwards, I learned not to say angry words at the heat of the moment.

Afterwards, I learned to better grab hold of my emotions and seek for a more logical solution instead.

Afterwards, I learned the meaning of wait.

Afterwards, I understood the value of waiting.

Afterwards, I met someone.

Afterwards, I decided to give this person the changed me which you never had.

Afterwards, I kept trying.

Afterwards, I do not know how the story will end.








There are times when I felt like giving up.
There are times when I really feel I can't make a difference.
There are times when I lost that confidence.








In those many a times,
I sat under the dark sky.
Feverish, I would silently lean my forehead on a shoulder.
When I was tired from thinking, I would close my eyes.

And I remembered a conversation I had with Mac before everything happened.

"Hey, it's not like as though you know him for the first time."

I smiled.
Mac smiled.

We both understood what that meant.

That was words of a distant yesterday.

Now, it's just a phone ringing and calling for my attention.

I asked myself what was the purpose of it all?

Only one word stands - commitment.

Is there a value to it?

Or just empty words?
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home