PaPeRdOLL

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Why do things have to be like this?

Everything was alright last night.

I forced myself to eat.

I forced myself to get up and try again.

And you had to do all the shit things to make me break apart.

Reading all my letters.

Going through all my bank statements and making big fusses just because my account fell short by a hundred bucks.

And then proceeding with disparaging comments like I'm lazy, I'm not trying.

Like as if you're the one with fever and with asthma.

For so many nights, I cried so hard in the bathroom until I had an asthma attack.

Do you realise that I have feelings?

Do you realise that I don't enjoy being stuck in this shithole?

Though I told you countless of times that I have my own problems and IT TAKES TIME TO RESOLVE ALL THESE PROBLEMS.

WHY CAN'T YOU EVER LISTEN?

MUST I DIE TRYING TO DO THINGS YOUR WAY THEN YOU'LL REALISE THAT YOU SHOULD STOP IMPOSING YOUR UNHELPFUL COMMENTS ON MY LIFE WHEN YOU NEVER MADE THE EFFORT TO BE SUPPORTIVE AS A PARENT?

AND FOR EVER SINGLE DIFFICULTY THAT I'VE FACED IN MY LIFE, ALL YOU EVER DO WAS TO KEEP TELLING ME TO GIVE UP. WHEN I REALLY DO, YOU MAKE GLORIOUS ANNOUNCEMENTS TO EVERYONE WHAT A LOSER I AM.

Ok Rex, now the issues become clearer to you.

There's only 2 paths to take.

Give up or pick yourself up.

Which will you choose?

Pick yourself up.
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home