PaPeRdOLL

Monday, June 04, 2007

Behind all the smiles, few would see the tears.

People who don't know me that well think that I'm pretty damn strong.

But I'm not, only those closest to my heart would know what's truly going on.

At times, the simplest things in life are hardly ever that simple.

A man will always stays hidden when he bleed for others.

Silent sacrifices.

The silent suffering.

As love would demand a genuine heart.

To protect love would require sacrifices.

To continue love is a test of patience.

Superficial and temporary comfort and happiness will only lead to an empty heart.

I'm looking at something much more eternal than that.

I really did love a person.

Even in the times of angry words.

Even though my love wasn't perfect.

Even though he doesn't understand why.

Because love would mean wanting the best, even though the process is painful.

And in that journey, many would just simply give up because they do not see the end.

What they see is just the current hopelessness of the circumstances, they don't know what comes out of it in the end.

Hardly anything becomes good or better until 90% of the process is complete.

Ku Qin Gan Lai.

To experience the hardships before tasting the sweetness.

That's when man will learn to treasure and to hold on.

That's what's life is about.

Pick yourself up.

Believe even when there's no more reason to.

This is your life and your battle, no one else can fight it for you.
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home