PaPeRdOLL

Friday, June 01, 2007

I just want to find a way back into love.

That's the lyrics of the song on my blog.

Music and Lyrics.

I know that nothing's really going to change.

It's gona be like this for some time now.

I can dream of all the good food that he'll cook for me.

I can dream of all the nights I can spend sitting on the bridge just counting stars.

I can dream of all the times I ran through bugis fountain and out of a hundred times, I probably got wet a few times.

I can dream of all the foreign shows, all the romantic comedies, all the action movies, thrillers, that I caught with you.

I can dream of all the late night suppers that we had.

I can dream of all the moments we sat on the sofa and I felt eternity.

I can dream of all the notes you wrote on that flimsy piece of tissue.

Guess what?

I dig that.

That's why it's called music and lyrics.















I don't know why I felt a tingling sensation when I heard the song on your friendster darling. Even though everything's in Japanese but I guess everything which you said is right.
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home