PaPeRdOLL

Monday, May 21, 2007

Listing out the random things on my mind and stuff which I've done for past few days...

I went to catch 28 Weeks with a long time friend of mine who's going into army... *Botak!* It's the same old zombie movie where everyone ends up dead. Too bad the cinema didn't have 200 pounds beauty because we wanted to watch that initially.

Next day I finally caught 200 Pounds Beauty! We were both laughing and crying at the climax of the movie. It was her simplicity and her courage to go all out (literally) for her dreams and for her love. I admire the honesty and courage which she had when she stood in front of a stadium full of people and confessed that she had gone through the pain of surgery just to earn a shot for the things that she believed in. I wouldn't be so sure if I would ever have that kind of courage to really give up everything to pursue someone who I love.

And surprise surprise... The next day I sneaked out of the house at night just to go to St James. Was signed in and had a free tour around Dragonfly, Tiger Live, etc. Powerstation was having gay night sadly, and girls weren't allowed. The live band at Dragonfly was great. The crowd is much older there.. so no pushing nor shoving. It was refreshing to hang out with the older bunch, the coming 30s and the 30s. And then we just sat at the swing and chill.

Finally my com's back today. Well, mum made me stay at home the whole day just to wait for the repair guy. Things turn out pretty well. Friendly chap who went the extra mile to set up my printer along with my com. He was pretty impressed with what I had assembled and explained to my mum what the problem was. When he quoted 1.5k for my cpu, I told him that I had only spent $800. Then he started to talk about how his boss actually overcharge customers and why he wanted to leave because he felt that he was doing things against his own conscience. And there was the part he left his personal number behind.

See... I told you there's 1 million and 1 ways to get to know people. lol!
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home