Mum screwed me for taking coloured passport photos.
I looked out of the kitchen window for a while, 16 floors look very tempting to me.
Then I shut off totally.
Till lamb called me up at 7pm to check things up with me.
So I dragged my feet out, and I'm glad that I did.
We didn't talk much cause my tongue is swollen again... but I enjoyed doing silly things while walking aimlessly around town.
Attending the seminar was the best part, it recharged me mentally. I gave myself another reason why I should continue to fight.
And I pick myself up and made up my mind to fight.
Fight till the end.
Fight till there's no more blood in me left to shed.
The wars that we are fighting in these present days are not with weapons or with power, but with emotions and in the spirit.
Dedicated to Cho.
I looked out of the kitchen window for a while, 16 floors look very tempting to me.
Then I shut off totally.
Till lamb called me up at 7pm to check things up with me.
So I dragged my feet out, and I'm glad that I did.
We didn't talk much cause my tongue is swollen again... but I enjoyed doing silly things while walking aimlessly around town.
Attending the seminar was the best part, it recharged me mentally. I gave myself another reason why I should continue to fight.
And I pick myself up and made up my mind to fight.
Fight till the end.
Fight till there's no more blood in me left to shed.
The wars that we are fighting in these present days are not with weapons or with power, but with emotions and in the spirit.
Dedicated to Cho.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home