PaPeRdOLL

Sunday, April 22, 2007

When the going gets tough, you came and crashed my dreams.

You told me that the world wasn't round.
You asked me why I wasn't normal like everyone else.
Why I couldn't live a normal life like everyone out there.
Why I didn't go and get myself a business degree.

In all of your negativity, you pour it out to me.

I ask God why you never believed in me.

Why are you always out to put me down.

Even Dad could see that all I needed was hope.
Was the courage to dream and live for that dream.

In your eyes I'm just never good enough.

I'm tired of all these nonsense that you've put into my system over the years.

I'm sick of your negativity towards life.

So much that I rather cut the conversation short and just hide in my room and cry.

Behind these eyes, you've never seen my tears.

And I don't think I will ever let you see them because your lips are all words of unbelief.

I'm not that strong. I don't pretend to be.

Your words of poison didn't kill me.

I won't surrender to you.

I'm not about to give up now.

What didn't kill me made me stronger.

I still believe in my dreams.

It's a pity that you don't share my vision.
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home